Wednesday, December 1, 2010

thankful

...for

a faithful God who never leaves my side and loves me unconditionally

a handsome husband who is such a wonderful listener

the gift of spending another year with my grandpa

 3 healthy children

the blessing of having a sister

a warm house and food in my fridge

an awesome church family

the rainbow at the end of life's storms

my completely outgoing daughters

lia's heart and here ability to share it with others

kye's love of his papa

sofie's desire to make Godly choices

a husband whose priorities are in check

small town life

that i can't get enough of my husband's sense of humor

the simple fact that i wake most morning with 3 warm little bodies tucked tightly against me and even though i rarely get a "good" night sleep i really wouldn't have it any other way (please don't tell sam)  he he

the privilege of raising 3 beautiful, loving, joyful, kind, wild, loud, fun-loving, outgoing, wild, generous children

the gift of my soul mate whom i love living life with

No comments:

Post a Comment