Thursday, December 1, 2011

thankful for...


1...11 1/2 years of marriage to my soul mate.
the first 2--awful, the next 7--pretty good, the last 2--awesome!
2...my sofie!
today she informed me her new motto is: "to learn more so she can tell more!"
she's talking about learning more about the bible and God!
LOVE HER!!

3...precious lia!
she is the most thoughtful and compassionate little girl i know!

4...kye william!
my all-boy, super rough, almost 4 year old that loves to cuddle with me rubbing my face and ears!!!  boy oh boy do i LOVE LOVE LOVE that he still does that!!!

5...the gift of yet another year with my grandpa!

6...the awakening that God has stirred in my heart these last 6 months!

7...really learning what it means to be completely reliant on God for our finances!
and--celebrating when He provides!

8...simplicity!
and the choices we've made to make our life that way!

9...the desire God has placed in my heart for missions!
His great commission is something that is now being taught in this household as well as making plans to actually carry it out!

10...my relationship with Jesus Christ!




No comments:

Post a Comment