Tuesday, August 24, 2010

under my belt...

2 days of school, that is.


  


















We've enjoyed getting started with our new curriculum, the kids love everything I've chosen and have asked to do more both days. Sofie even complained to me about being done with school so early in the day (it was 11:00).  So, I made a trip to the library to pick up some extra stuff for her to research--hope she likes shark's!

Our school room is perfect!!



We love our big table!




Monday afternoon's will be our craft day.  So we started off by making friendship bracelets!  We had the best time!




Sofie was still making them 2 1/2 hours later!




Tuesday afternoon's will be our baking day.  So, cinnamon rolls it was.





We have made these several times before, but we always change it up just a little.








An hour later, they looked like this








Then, we baked them for 15 minutes...







Finally, our finished product and yummy dessert!







I LOVE watching my kids learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment