Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top Ten

...from our very fun-filled weekend!


1>>> my kid's faces filled with pure excitement as they spent hours riding grandpa's 4-wheeler.

2>>> the exquisite star-filled sky that Sam and I enjoyed after the kids fell asleep.

3>>> watching Sam operate a back-hoe.


4>>> the wonderful air mattress that allowed me to get a good night's sleep.

5>>> hot dog's and smores cooked over a warm camp-fire.


6>>> Kye's face as he saw the cowboy at Old Thresher's for the first time.

7>>> listening to Lia's countless questions about the horse's in the horse barn and how patient and informative everyone was with her.


8>>> Sofie asking me on Monday morning (Labor Day) when we were going to start school again because she was missing it.

9>>> our second trip back to Old Thresher's with daddy.


10>>> spending Sunday afternoon and evening with my brother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment